For over 20 years, Priefert has dominated the industry with state-of-the art innovations. The RC19M continues this tradition with an improved fingertip touch release and an improved braking system that guarantees the same release of the calf or steer every time with no adjustments required. The split tailgate eliminates ropes, pulleys and knee knocking levers, and an updated tailgate linkage allows for an even longer lasting chute. Both the front release gate and the tailgate can be operated from either side of the chute. It’s the overall ease of use that makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute choice for ropers.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. Priefert Roping Chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
Endorsements by numerous World Champion ropers have helped make this chute the most popular piece of equipment in arenas across the country. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete.” This has made the manual Priefert chute a top choice for home practice pens as well.
- Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations.
- Priefert Roping Chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the WSTR, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events.
- The overall ease of use makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute of choice for ropers.
- All Priefert roping chutes are specifically engineered to be as quiet as possible. The unique braking system used to control the front release gate is set to virtually eliminate noise prevalent with competitor chutes.
- The improved breaking system on the RC19 model reduces the need for manual adjustment to keep the break working as intended over time.
- The front release breaking system also “deadens” the gate as it pops to the fully open position, with no backlash to potentially cause the steer/calf to hesitate upon exit.
- A quiet opening chute is important so that horses can be properly trained to cue off the rider’s command and not by the sound of banging head gates.
- The easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf. The squeeze action virtually eliminates the possibility of a chute operator accidentally releasing a steer or calf before it is called for by the roper.
- The new touch release always requires the same amount of pressure to operate, regardless of any pressure inside the chute from a steer or calf pushing on the front gate.
- This chute features two “reset levers,” one on each side of the chute. Simply push one of the reset levers toward the back of the chute to reset the front release gate. Then, return the lever to its original forward position before releasing the next animal.
- The RC19M features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the chute.
- With a 14” inside width at the bottom, this chute can be used for both steers and calves.
- The bottom of the chute is sheeted to reduce the possibility of leg injuries.
- The bottom sides of the chute are constructed from galvanized sheet metal to provide an additional layer of protection against rust or corrosion.
- The spilt tailgate opens from either side of the chute and operates without ropes, pulleys or knee-knocking levers.
- The RC19M features an improved linkage system to allow for an even longer lasting chute by reducing pressure on pivot points during each open/close.
~ Specs ~
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 476 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Color: Priefert Blue